Skip Navigation Linksnurses

​​Quick Links
Vaccine Importance
Wyoming Immunization Registry Permission Forms: (please contact your school nurse for the following information/forms)
IR Access Agreement (English)
​​IR Access Agreement (Spanish)
​Varicella Immunizations:
​Please contact your child's school for updated district information
​Immunization Form (can be obtained from your child's school)

Prescription Medication Permission Form (can be obtained from your child's school)

Anaphylaxis Action Plan

(ONLY needed for students requiring epi-pens at school, please contact your child's school for this form)


​Parent Tips:  Coming Soon



​​Wyoming Law WS 21-4-309 has specific mandates regarding immunizations of students in public schools. Immunizations may be received through your private medical provider or through contacting Park County Public Health at 754-8870. ​

​​For more information on immunization requirements in the state of Wyoming, please contact our school nurse.

​To ensure the Wyoming Department of Health is aligning with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Omnibus Rule, Wyoming School Nurses must obtain parent/guardian agreement before accessing a student's immunization record within the Wyoming Immunization Registry (WyIR). No student record shall be accessed in the WyIR by a School Nurse without written or verbal parent/guardian agreement. Permission forms can be found at your child's school or under "Quick Links" on this page.
​Immunization records may be faxed to the following schools at the following numbers:

Parkside     764-6152
Southside    764-6153
Westside    764-6154
Middle School     764-6155
High School    764-6151
Thank you from the PCSD #1 school nurses!

Misti Asher

School Nurse K-12​

​Denise Schuler

School Nurse K-12

​Paula Opps

School Nurse K-12