"What is expected from me with regard to my child's education?"
"What are the expectations of my child?"
It seems every year parents ask these two very important questions. It is my hope that this list will answer those questions and be a guide in regards to what you can do to help us provide your child with an excellent education. We have high expectations for everyone in our community. Here is a short list of those expectations.
- Read with your child daily.
- Check backpacks daily for homework and notes from school.
- Make sure your child comes to school daily, on time, and ready to learn.
- Contact the school if your child is ill.
- Contact the school if you have an issue; we can work together to resolve it.
- Try your best at everything you do.
- Complete work assignments correctly and promptly; this will lead to a high level of learning and good grades.
- Behave and treat others in a kind manner.
- Have pride in yourself and your school.
- We expect every child to be successful.
You have our word that we will treat your child in a loving, nurturing fashion. We are all accountable for our students' education; by following these expectations together we can make sure our Parkside kids receive an excellent education.